Join Our GOswim Program!
At MOVE MV we are proud to deliver the innovative GOswim program to our students and families.
Powered by Swimming Australia, GOswim focuses on contemporary, experiential, activity based learning as a fun and engaging way for kids to learn to swim and be safe around water. GOswim swimming lessons empower students to think, discuss and decide whilst having fun in and around water.
Students Gain Access To:
- Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
- General admission to all MOVE locations including Ascot Vale Leisure Centre, Queens Park Swimming Pool, and Keilor East Leisure Centre
Easy and Affordable Payments
- With weekly payments, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
- Free suspensions at any time, and free cancellations with 14 days written notice make our GOswim program flexible and affordable.
- Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering you a preferred lesson time.
Four Weeks FREE
- Enjoy free family swim access for four weeks over summer period.
- Plus, One Week Holiday Swim Program
Weekly Membership Fees 2022
|Learn to swim||$19.45||$14.05|
|Admin Fees||$10 (once-off)||$10 (once-off)|
|* Concession rates are only available when a current valid concession card has been presented.|
The curriculum covers seven areas of learning. These areas are combined and presented as activities to enhance student development.
The key learning areas are:
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
Aquatic pathways to GOswim Academy
GOswim Academy is designed to encourage continued participation in aquatic activity through competitive and recreational/lap swimming.
The curriculum for the program builds on the core and foundation elements in the GOswim program, as each skill is broken down into segmented and achievable components that streamline and refine technique and enhance the development of efficiency and endurance.
Babies and Toddlers
Help your child become comfortable and confident in and around the water with our Infants or Preschool GOswim program at MOVE Moonee Valley! Lessons are designed for babies 6 months to 3 years, catering for infant, toddler and preschool participants attending with their parents/guardians or appropriate adult carers.
Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress the curriculum toward the Junior Dolphins Program. Aquatic Pathways to Junior Dolphins Junior Dolphins is designed to encourage continued participation in aquatic activity through competitive and recreational/lap swimming. The curriculum for the program builds on the core and foundation elements in the GOswim program, as each skill is broken down into segmented and achievable components that streamline and refine technique, and enhance the development of efficiency and endurance.
Developed in partnership with industry experts, GOswim Academy forms a part of the GOswim program. Helping kids across Australia develop their swimming skills at a pace that’s right for them.