A Fun Way to Learn How to Swim
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program focusing on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning, encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to better integrate student learning outcomes into real-world settings. Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while concurrently in addition to development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
Be supported by professional, qualified teachers as they progress the curriculum toward the Junior Dolphins Program.
Aquatic Pathways to Junior Dolphins
Junior Dolphins is designed to encourage continued participation in aquatic activity through competitive and recreational/lap swimming.
The curriculum for the program builds on the core and foundation elements in the GOswim program, as each skill is broken down into segmented and achievable components that streamline and refine technique, and enhance the development of efficiency and endurance.
- Weekly lessons - Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks
- Easy and affordable - With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system
- Ongoing enrolment - Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time
- Year-round unrestricted access - Students have unrestricted access to aquatic areas
- Splash App - Communicate and stay in touch with your child’s progression, learning activities and outcomes
- 4-weeks FREE family swim access over summer
PLUS, 1-week holiday swim program – your choice of either Fast Track or Water Safety program.
- Valid for direct debit memberships only
- 1-week holiday swim program consists of 5 x 30-minute lessons (over 5 consecutive days) at participating sites
- 1 week’s holiday swim program per new swim program member enrolment. Holiday swim program must be booked in advance and redeemed in the 2021/2022 summer season