What is an Exercise Physiologist?
An Exercise Physiologist is an Undergraduate and Master’s Degree qualified Allied Health Professional. They use evidence based practice in the form of exercise, aswell as health and lifestyle guidance to treat and rehabilitate injuries, chronic conditions and enhance general health and wellbeing. Exercise Physiologists are accredited under Exercise & Sports Science Australia and Medicare.
How can we help?
Exercise Physiologists specialise in prevention, management and treatment of complex medical conditions. We are also passionate about assiting apparentely health populations to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Back pain resolution
- Chronic disease management – Diabetes, High blood pressure, Heart disease, High cholesterol
- Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
- Falls prevention and balance programs
- TAC & Workcover clients
- Sports/Athletic performance
- Muscle and bone injuries
- Mental health issues
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Respiratory issues
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
Services & Facilities
- Gym and warm water exercise prescription
- One to one Exercise Physiology sessions
- Supervised gym setting
- HICAPS for on the spot private health and Medicare rebates
- TAC & Workcover client injury management
- Department of Veteran affairs services
- NDIS funding plan utilisation
For more information or to book in for a consultation contact our Exercise Physiologist Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org